Oh Goodie!!! I was hoping this one would come my way! Thanks for tagging me Pru! Hmmm, ya’ know, since I was hoping to get tagged, ya’d think I would have my questions already planned, but alas, I am unprepared. This might be a good thing though, questions should be interesting!
The rules for 11 Questions:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions on your blog. Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What is the greatest thing you’ve found under your sofa cushions?
2. Who is your greatest hero?
Jill Kinmont. She found the internal fortitude to accept her situation and create a full and happy life for herself.
3. If you went to dinner with your favorite celebrity, what would you order and why?
Ohhhh, tough one. Many favorites, and a different meal with each. Okay let’s see:
Karina Lombard – something new and exotic – so that I can watch those gorgeous eyes twinkle when my tasted buds find something they are not sure about.
Reba McIntyre – Steak and potatoes – just because it feels right.
Nora Roberts/JD Robb – Pizza – it’s a good food for visiting over.
There is one other, but I am hoping she will let me cook for her and her lady one of these days.
4. What inspired the idea for your current WIP?
Long days in a supremely boring job, so my mind wandered and met new friends. The new friends started telling me their story about six years ago, it’s time to tell their story.
5. Right handed or left?
So very right hand dominant that I was nearly crippled the first time my shoulder was injured
6. Laptop or desktop?
Two of each, we won’t discuss how old they are or how badly I need to get my files off of the old ones and get rid of them. The one I use most often is my newer laptop because it has built in WIFI and it can go with me to work.
7. You wake up in a strange room with a stranger in bed beside you, what’s the first thing you say?
I say nothing. I tie said stranger up and find a weapon. Once they wake I wait until I have a satisfactory reason for being there before I put down the weapon and untie the stranger. Since I do not do drugs, and am not in the habit of getting drunk, that would end up being a very interesting reason.
8. You suddenly discover you have the power of telekinesis, what’s the first thing you do?
Use it to clean my house!!
9. Who most inspired you to write?
You did, Pru. I had the stories, but not the courage. The St. John’s series helped me to start thinking in positive patterns, and your encouragement has kept me going.
10. You get one big do-over in life, what do you change?
Many things have gone on in my life that have scarred me but, as much as I hate the memories and the pain that comes with them, those things built me. I would not be who I am or where I am if they did not exist. That which does not kill you only makes you stronger. My strength, of body, character and spirit comes from the trials in my life and I would give none of them up. The wrongs that I have done to others were also growing experiences and our peace has been made long ago. I don’t want a do-over. I want wisdom for future choices.
11. Ballet or pro wrestling? Pro-wrestling!!
Okay, now for the hard part. I gotta come up with 11 questions!
1. More like mom or dad? Is this good or bad? (Be Honest!!)
2. You have unlimited funds and architects are designing a new home for you. You have total say in one room of the house. It will be exactly as you dream it. Describe your dream room.
3. City or country? What’s the draw?
4. What is your favorite time of year?
5. You have won a two week vacation for two to any place in the world. Everything is paid, travel expenses, hotel and you have an open ended line of credit that will be paid by your benefactor. Where do you go, see, do?
6. Your hero is coming to dinner. What’s on the menu?
7. What works best to shake off your blues? A good book? A favorite movie? Visiting with friends? Comfort food? Shopping therapy?
8. What is your favorite board game?
9. The best lesson you learned from your grandparents?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
11. What are the best qualities in your best friend?
Okay, that took forever!!! Now to tag 11 new ones! Now several of you have done this already so I will save you the trouble of coming up with a new list, however, I would love to know your answers! I decided to tag a whole bunch of folks from the ROW80 list as a getting to know you thing!
Marie Andrews http://marieandrewsauthor.blogspot.com
Susan Butler http://suzanbutler.com
Stacy Green http://stacygreenauthor.com
Barbara McDowell http://writenowlife.wordpress.com
Lena Corazon http://lenacorazon.com
Gene Lempp http://genelempp.wordpress.com
J.R. Pearse Nelson http://www.jrpearsenelson.com
Ginger Calem http://gingercalem.wordpress.com
Matt Hofferth http://www.hofferthbooks.com
Bella DiMonte http://belleofmountains.wordpress.com
Julie Jordan Scott http://juliejordanscott.typepad.com