So I felt like a total techno dunce yesterday. I just discovered, in my third round of ROW80 that I should be updating my Linky every week *facepalm* Learn something new every…… October?? I dunno. Now that I am aware of this, my ROW80 experience should be much more fruitful!
Okay, so I mentioned in my initial post that I would be posting once a week either Sunday afternoon or (if my weekly nap lasts for 14 hours like this past Sunday) Monday. This is primarily because I frequently lack the time to do more than 2 posts in a week and I don’t want my blog to be entirely ROW80. Hence, this will probably be one of very few midweek checkins.
Now…. What have I accomplished???
First the overall goals for the round:
Complete Preparations for the BIG ADVENTURE.
Continue to make progress on Alter Ego’s Job. (one day, I will introduce you :))
WRITE! Something!! Anything!! (okay, so the actual measurable part of this is to complete the storyboard-timeline transfer, finish the short “Watersports”, and get another thousand or so words written on The Valkyrie and The Viking. But that looks like a lot so… this parenthesied section is gonna disappear for my own sanity.)
Last round I was frequently thrown off track by a varying work schedule and the rest of the drama of real life. This round, I intend to take those both into account. Each Sunday (possibly Monday) I will post my goals for the week, planning them around my work schedule and other anticipated life drama, and listing the goals by priority.
For this week: Saturday starts a four-day weekend, so to plan accordingly…
Tuesday – Friday:
- Work on Alter Ego’s job if brain is functioning sufficiently, did 3 pages Tuesday
- if not, then finish getting the bedroom sorted and thinned. worked on this for 2 hours Tuesday, and nearly five hours of laundry tonight to get stuff ready for the local donation shop.
- Get Package sent off for repairs Not yet.
- get paperwork filed Not yet.
- Gather/haul garbage Wednesday night. (that thinning process accumulates trash too fast!) Argued with the heater instead… Will have to do a little each day for next haul day.
- Get guest post written!! Not yet.
Saturday – Tuesday:
- Work on Alter Ego’s job
- When a break is needed in daylight hours, begin shed clean-out.
- When break is needed after dark, continue to transfer story notes to timelines
So, I am off on this week’s adventures. I hope to maintain sanity by tackling them one at a time. I will attempt to make a midweek blog each week that is not an update, but that is yet another adventure and my plate is already overflowing….
I got a midweek post up!! Look at me! A post for each of the last three days!! I am shocked!